Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hell Friend I m DeadManINDIA From 1ND14N H4X0R5 T34M (IHT)
                                       JAI HIND
                               JAI BHARAT
 

Love to :- My Father,My Mother, Eagleshadow,Mr.R@66!T,Null_Port-Goving,Grey-Noob,Karate-Katrina,Spy-Hunter,Haxor-Rahul.

Lets Start :- 

What I am Doing ?
I am here explain how to add Hide Debugger 1.2.4 in OllyDbg in kali linux.

Steups :-
1 First of all download the Hide Debugger from here

 
2 Now uncompress the file with the help of command.
    Syntax:- unrar x Hide Debugger v1.2.4.rar

  3 In my case I uncompress the rar file on my desktop now we open the directory.And copy these files which i show in imp
4 Now we are paste these files in the ollyDbugger directory
   Open /usr/share/ollydbg/
And paste here all files which you copy.

Now start the ollydbg then you find the hide-dbugger pulgin in pulgins.


JAI HIND FRIENDS I HOPE YOU ENJOY TUT IF ANY PROBLEM THEN TELL ME ON FB OR SKYPE
FB = DeadManINDIA
Skype = deadmanindia1

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Gdax has its favorable circumstances and inconveniences, and to determine every one of the inquiries and issues identified with Gdax, you can generally take assistance from the first class experts by dialing Gdax Support Number 1-800-665-6722 The group of experts is dependably at your administration and gives first rate benefits so clients can appreciate exchanging without confronting any commitments. The group is constantly accessible nonstop for superlative and most extreme help.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © .Hacking Cracking Tricks And Tutorials, Paid Scripts, Latest Exploits, 0Day Vulnerability, - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -